USB Safely Remove is an enhanced and hassle-free replacement for Windows safe removal tool. It saves your time and gives you more power on active work with any kind of USB/eSATA devices. USB Safely Remove also is a USB device manager. It saves time and extends user abilities on active work with flash drives, portable drives, card readers and other gadgets.
Here are some key features of “USB Safely Remove”:
- A handy menu to stop devices
- “Cannot stop the device” window
- Keyboard shortcuts to safe removal
- Program autorun on device connection\disconnection
- Command line to safe removal
- Working with any hot-plug devices – USB, SATA, FireWire, PCMCIA
- Stopping via “disabling”
- Ejecting memory cards rather than the card reader
- Hiding drives of empty card reader slots
- Return Device Back!
- Power off drives on stopping in Vista & Win 7
- System tray icon hiding when there are no devices to be stopped
- Displaying volume labels instead of device names
- Let you manage drive letters
- Ability to mount storage devices as a NTFS folder
- Exploring device drives in an alternative file manager (e.g. Total Commander)
- Let you prevent Windows from assigning specified drive letters to hot-plug devices
- Don’t open the app. If it has been already opened close the application ( you can close the app through Task Manager )
- Now patch and activate it.
Download USB Safely Remove 126.96.36.1990 + Patch.Keygen
Warning: Chrome will show this file as a malicious file. Don’t worry about that. Just ignore it.